Saturday, June 2, 2007

Ryan Balfanz

Certain friends of mine have given help and influence that has greatly affected this trip. This is Ryan.
Ryan Balfanz has been a very influential person thus far in the development of this trip. Not only did he take the vast amount of time it took to hold my hand through the website building process, but he also introduced me to motorcycles. I jumped on the back of his bike on day in a joking manor and he took me for a short ride up the street... I hooked. I later went on to take the class to get my motorcycle license, and guess who my my instructor. Today he helps out with website questions I have and discusses motorcycle routes to the west coast.

Ryan Balfanz is now a graduate student studying physics. He does "Computational Condensed Matter Physics" right now, I don't really know what that means but hey, he is really smart. He is a mathematical giant, a computer genius and one of the nicest guys I know. He always takes the time to help others.

Visit his website at http://phy.ilstu.edu/~rbalfanz/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.