Monday, August 20, 2007

I Made it to the West Coast!




...Well shit, now what?!
I see much more than just blue water right now, I see a big "fork in the road". From here I have a few things to consider, like, remaining money, condition of the bike, when to sell the bike, if I want to head up the coast to see more of the US and, most importantly, how the heck I am going to get across this damn ocean! My goal is to hop a ship but a freighter will cost more than just flying. My other options are to try and get a job on a cruise ship or crew a small sailing vessel. My chances are slim but I think its worth the time to score the style points.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yagsnivag! This website is very interesting. Good luck on the rest of your trip.

Anonymous said...

Keep on truckin

TruthsBetterNotSpoken said...

My vote:

Head up the coast and try to cross into Russia at Alaska. The boat ride will be shorter and maybe you can bring the bike.

Good Luck!