One week ago, I rode up to a suberb of Colorado Springs to spend time with some long lost family. My half-sister, Chelsea, and her Husband, Ben, invited me to come stay with them and hang out with my nephew, Grant, and my nieces, Ashley and baby Sarah.
I spent the week trying out the life of a family man with the standard 2.3 kids. It has been a very educational experience filled with, crying, diapers, scrapes, t-ball, baby's first words, home improvement projects, bottles, wrestling, tickle fights, early evening dinners and family outings. This week was the only time I've been around little kids for more than an hour or so and it has been pretty fun.
Thats it really... no interesting story here. I've just enjoyed spending time with my cute nieces and nephew and being called "Uncle Gavin". I have been trying pretty unsuccessfully to get used to the altitude so that I can go do some decent hiking...

No comments:
Post a Comment