Just a heads up on some of the very minor changes to the website:
1) Anybody can comment now, you dont have to have a google account
2) The $5 donation limit for postcards is only for when I am oveseas because it costs that about that much to send one. While I am in the U.S. request all you want, however, a dollar donation would be nice because I am running out of stamps. Thanks to all that have donated so far.
3) Please E-mail me with comments about ANYTHING on the site. Ex: what you would like to see or see more of, stories you like or you really didnt like...
*If something is not working on the site please let me know
Thanks to EVERYBODY that has:
Donated
Offered me a place to stay
Commented on the site or given me feedback
Shared the website with others
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment