Sunday, July 15, 2007


Today I leave and I am very excited. Not especially about getting on the road, but I am happy for that, but to escape all of these goodbyes! Luckily, nobody has cried yet. As you can see in the picture I have my huge backpack strapped to my sissy bar and a pair of massive saddle bags filled with motorcycle stuff and food. I just topped off the fluids and checked all the air pressure and I'm good to go...

*Horse race announcer* "Ladies and gentlemen, he is looking ancy on that bike in the garage. His engine is warmed and he is about to- AND THERE HE GOES!!! Rocketing out of the open garage as if it were a missile silo! He is rounding his first turn to get out of his subdivision... hes on his first busy street now, flying at an amazing 40mph!!! Oh wait he's pulled off to get gas.... One moment folks... AND THERE GOES AGAIN!!! Flying down route 30 and onto Orchard road!! Wait, hes pulling off again... and saying goodbye to one more person.... *sighs* Well looks like its going to be a long race. Okay, he is finnally on the interstate... woo hoo."

No comments: